½ cup tahini butter (can use sunbutter or almond butter as well)
½ cup pure maple syrup or honey
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
½ cup cacao powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup chocolate chips (optional) - I broke up an 85% dark choc bar, Enjoy Life brand makes good ones as well
1 cup spinach (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender & mix until well combined.
2. Stir the chocolate chips in by hand into the batter (if using)
3. Pour the batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
4. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes
5. Cool complexly (approximately 1 hour) before cutting & serving.