We ended up making breakfast & lunch on the grill today, so we didn't even have to feel deprived. I'm really glad I decided to refill our grill propane tank on Thursday! :D We also ended up taking a family bike ride for a picnic in the park to escape the heat building up in our house. Not too bad! It made for a great Saturday.
So I'm really excited for the challenge this week... Let's jump right in!
This week, I hope you'll join me in the challenge of answering this question at least one time each day this week:
"In order to ROCK my personal mission this week, I'm going to do ______."
- Go for a walk.
- Do service.
- Make a simple meal plan for the week.
- Take a nap.
- Exercise (especially lift heavy things).
- Implement a new time-management strategy.
- Do an hour of snack/meal prep.
- Pack a delicious, nutritious lunch.
- Practice self-love.
- Journal (never hurts to write what you're thankful for!)
- Go to bed early to get enough sleep.
- Plant or weed a garden.
- Clean/organize/de-junk something (at home, work, your car, etc.)
- Get at least 15 minutes of sunshine.
I could keep going... :)
Think about what will help you out the most this week. It will definitely vary depending on the day. I really believe these types of little habits help create an abundant, health-filled life.
Maybe you've fallen off the bandwagon for whatever reason (trust me, it happens to pretty much everyone), don't worry about it and take it a day at a time! Pick something to do today to help you be your best self!
Any ideas of what you'd like to do this week to help you rock your personal mission?