I found this recipe from Paleo Plan and decided to give it a shot. It turned out pretty delicious and worked perfectly for my panini! I also love the fact that I could make it quickly at home and didn't leave dinner with a bloated, grumbly, & upset tummy like typical bread does to me.
4 large eggs
1/4 cup coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut flour1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs of your choice, such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano
Olive oil, for brushing
Coarse sea salt, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Beat the eggs with the coconut cream until smooth.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour and stir until well combined.
5. Line a pie plate or small jellyroll pan with parchment and spread the batter in the pan.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and press your fingers lightly in the dough to indent.
7. If topping the bread, add toppings evenly.