Yep, it's time for more salty, crunchy, snacky goodness! These are fantastic with their simple 3 ingredients.
Some people add some dried rosemary to their chips and really like them that way. Maybe one of these times I will give it a try :)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Peel sweet potato and slice thinly with a sharp knife or mandolin
3. In a large bowl toss the sweet potatoes with coconut oil and salt
4. Place the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper
5. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip the chips over
6. Bake for approximately 10 more minutes, checking on them every 2 minutes. Pull chips off that start to brown. Watch them carefully because my first batch went from lovely to burnt within 5 minutes of checking on them!
Hey, it's Thankful Thursday! Today I am really thankful for a good stroller for my baby. We ran into some pretty good rain walking home from the train station and our little Chariot has a rain cover that kept my son toasty warm and dry. I only wished I had one for me! :D What are you thankful for today?