2. Stir sliced almonds & pumpkin seeds into melted chocolate
3. Line a plate or cookie sheet with parchment paper
4. Spread the chocolate mixture out on the parchment paper so it is approximately 1/2 in thick.
5. Take a few pinches of sea salt and sprinkle onto the chocolate
6. Let cool on the counter or refrigerator
7. Break chocolate into smaller pieces & enjoy!
Keep up the good work on drinking 64 ounces of water each day this week! What are your favorite "healthier" treats to make for the holidays?