- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cacao or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1. Put honey, coconut oil, and cacao in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and immediately remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in the almond butter and vanilla.
- 4. Stir in coconut.
- 5. Scoop spoonfuls onto wax paper or parchment paper and put in the fridge until hardened and set.
- Store at room temperature or in the fridge.